- Wireless broadband access
- Pool/ Table Tennis tables
- Fitness Equipment including a Multi-gym with Smith machine for press and squats, three cross-trainers, two exercise bikes, mini-trampoline, 100kg of free weights, dumbells, EZ bar, etc.
- Two Mountain Bikes
- 3 Acre Garden
- Large lounge with 14kw log burner
- Sky TV including HD, anytime, movies, sport, etc.
- In-room TVs & Telephones
- Nintendo Wii and X-Box 360 including large selection of games such as Rock Band, FIFA, Tiger Woods, supplied by EA Games
- 1 mile of private fishing rights on the River Monnow (trout & salmon) Tackle available on site. Please visit the Monnow Valley Fishery website for information on our stretch.
Many activities can also be arranged locally:
Mountain biking, quad-biking, karting, super karting, dry slope skiing and snowboarding, ballooning, boating, canoeing, white water rafting, caving, clay pigeon shooting, gliding, horse riding, paint-balling, spheremania, archery, raft building, orienteering, off road driver training, paragliding, rock climbing and abseiling, walking, sauna, swimming, massage & beauty treatments, chiropractor, acupuncturist.
We have some of the finest golf courses in the UK on our doorstep. Preferential rates can be arranged at the following:
The Rolls of Monmouth
Celtic Manor (Home to 2010 Ryder Cup*)
Monmouth Golf Club
St Pierre Golf & Country Club